As tax accountants we can review your business structure and advise if it is tax efficient and relieve you of any administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. Our tax services deal with all business tax matters, including preparing income and /or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting your personal or/and corporation tax self-assessment returns.
Tax Services for Individuals and Businesses
We aim to spare you of all the headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive tax services, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by the HM Revenue & Custom
Because we establish a one-to-one relationship with each client we are able to offer timely, individual advice on how to improve your business or personal finances. As leading edge accountants we have developed innovative client-focused services that provide not only all the reliable background support you would expect from a professional firm but also forward-thinking advice on how to improve your situation.
At Zahra Accountants Ltd we know that without sound analysis, clear projections, and well-thought out contingencies, businesses tend to become hostages to fortune.
Proactive management is replaced by reactive coping, and instead of following a well thought out plan, owners and managers are reduced to responding to unforeseen events, or trying to catch up on missed opportunities.
We encourage our clients to schedule regular planning sessions
- Formulate and implement long-term strategic goals
- Set concrete operational objectives
- Monitor performance and adjust plans accordingly
We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support, including:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cash flow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts